The brief description below is designed to familiarize you with the doctor's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Ira S. Rosen, D.M.D.
- Graduated John Dewey High School, Brooklyn, NY in 1975
- 1979 B.A. Cornell University
- 1983 D.M.D. University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- 1987 Certificate in Prosthodontics Temple University Dental School
- General Dentist: Paoli, PA and East Brunswick, NJ 1983 – 1987
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 1983 – 1985
Director, Group General Dentistry Didactic Program,
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 1984 – 1985
- Prosthodontist: East Brunswick, NJ 1987 – 1988
- Founded Prosthodontic Associates of Central Jersey, LLC 1988 - Present
Attending Prosthodontist: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital,
New Brunswick, NJ 1989 – Present
- Chief of Prosthodontics: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ 2003 – Present
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Middlesex County Dental Association - Past President
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Seattle Study Club
- Somerset Study Club, Prosthodontic Advisor
- Table Clinic, “Accurate Implant Master Casts”, New Jersey Dental Association Annual Session, 1993
- Lecture, “Anterior Implant Esthetics”, New Jersey Dental Association Annual Session, 1994
- Lecturer on Prosthodontic Techniques and Dental Implants at many local study clubs, 1989 - Present
- Annual Lecture Series on All Phases of Prosthodontic Treatment at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, 1989- Present
- Seminar Coodinator for Robert Wood Johnson Hospital "Grand Rounds" Treatment Planning Seminars, 2005- Present
AWARDS AND HONORS:
NEW JERSEY MONTHLY MAGAZINE
Best Dentists in New Jersey - Prosthodontist: 2002 - 2021
Shari B. Ginsburg, D.D.S., M.S., F.A.C.P.
Dr. Shari Ginsburg was born and raised in Upstate New York. She obtained her Bachelors of Science degree from Indiana University where she graduated with distinction. Following that, she graduated Magna Cum Laude from Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine and was inducted into the prestigious dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon.
She completed a General Practice Residency at the Manhattan VA where she had the honor of treating U.S Veterans. Her devoted nature led her to further pursue an Advanced Prosthodontics residency program at the University of Illinois at Chicago where she became Chief Resident and received extensive prosthetic training focusing on cosmetic dentistry, full-mouth rehabilitation, dental implants and digital dentistry. Shortly after, she joined the small percentage of prosthodontists who become board certified.
Dr. Ginsburg recognizes the confidence and comfort that a beautiful smile exudes and is excited to bring her expertise to the central New Jersey area. Dr. Ginsburg takes a comprehensive approach to oral health and is committed to providing the highest quality of care to her patients. Not only is she known for the quality of her work, but also her gentle demeanor and compassionate nature. She prides herself in establishing a comfortable experience for all of her patients and treats everyone like family.
In addition to her extensive training, Dr. Ginsburg believes in life-long learning, and is dedicated to staying up-to-date on the latest advances in dentistry. She is an active member in the American College of Prosthodontics as well as the American Dental Association.
Outside of the office Dr. Ginsburg enjoys running, baking, traveling and spending time with her friends and family.
Dr. Ginsburg’s passion for the craft of dentistry, her skill level and kindheartedness has made her a perfect team member at Prosthodontic Associates of Central Jersey. She looks forward to meeting you and is excited to provide you the opportunity to receive the smile you have always dreamed about and the care that you deserve.